Manning Valley Push for Palliative (MVP4P) is holding its annual major fundraiser, the riverside garden party at Bohnock, on Saturday, October 21.
This year’s garden party will feature food and beverages, with music performed by Bob Berrigan’s band, ‘All That Jazz’, crooner ‘Hats’ Lewis, and Wingsong Community Choir to help keep the crowd entertained.
MVP4P raises funds to assist patients with life-limiting health conditions, providing specialist equipment and home-care services they might otherwise not be able to access.
For tickets or to make donations, contact Judy 0409 558 652; Shirley 0434 341 492; Lyn 0414 521 034; or Louise 0466 288 422.
- ‘The Old Oak Tree’ Exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, featuring works by Wilma Brown and Lyn Stewart, 10am to 4pm Thursdays to Sundays.
- Storytime- Hallidays Point Library, 10.30am to 11.30am.
- Beating the Drought Gardening workshop, 1.30pm to 3pm at Gloucester Tucker Patch, Gloucester. Cost $15 for Tucker Patch members and $25 for non-members.
- Ali Haigh- Pattern to Print exhibition opening, 6pm to 9pm at the Manning Regional Art Gallery.
- The Australia Quit exhibition opening, 6pm to 9pm at the Manning regional Art Gallery.
- Taree Hub markets, 8am to 12pm at Taree Showground.
- Scraps to Soil workshop, 1pm to 3pm at 4 Farquhar Street, Wingham. Cost $20.
- Camp Memories fundraiser, Saturday night at the Bushland Tavern.
- Old Bar markets, 7am to 1pm at Old Bar Reserve, Old Bar.
- Hannam Vale Open Garden Day, 10am to 4pm at Hannam Vale Reserve, Hannam Vale.
- Terry Stanton visit to Harrington Library to discuss his new book Deliver Me From Evil, 10.30am to 11.30am on Wednesday, October 25.
Sources: MidCoast Council events listings and The Gloss newsletter.