What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester.
- International Games Week, 9am to 5pm at Stroud Library, Church Lane, Stroud. Free.
- Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point. Free.
- TOTs Tours, 11.15am to 12pm at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Free.
- ‘The Old Oak Tree’ Exhibition (until Sunday), 10am to 4pm at Gloucester Gallery.
- Tea Gardens Genuine Farmers Market, 8am to 1pm, Anzac Park, Tea Gardens.
- Wingham Farmers Markets, 8am to noon, Wingham Showground, Wingham.
- Lakeside Festival – “Create and Grow” Market at Lone Pine Memorial Park from 8.30am to 1pm, Lakeside Open Art Exhibition, 9am to 3pm at Tuncurry Memorial Hall and Lakeside Music Festival from noon to 8pm at John Wright Park, Tuncurry.
- Art Central Saturday, 11am to 2pm, art activities at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Free.
- Scraps to Soil Workshop - Taree, 1pm to 3pm, Taree Community Garden, Wynter Street, Taree. Registration $20.
- Black Head Bazaar, 8am to 1pm, Wylie Breckenridge Park, Black Head.
- Taree Motorcycle Club - Club Days, 8am to 4pm, racing starts 10am. Old Bar Roadside MVRG.