Gloucester Arts and Cultural Council Inc’s pantomime ‘Babes in the Bush’ is on this weekend at the Gloucester Citizens Centre.
‘Babes in the Bush’ is the traditional tale of two children Pip and Penny, who are abandoned in Barrington bush, mixed with the classic story of Robin Hood and his Merry Men, twisted into a hilarious play for all to enjoy.
The family-friendly show opens Friday, November 24 from 7pm, with a performance on Saturday, November 25 from 7pm and a matinee on Sunday, November 26 from 1pm.
You can bring your own nibbles and drinks, however a few homemade goodies will also be available to purchase.
Tickets are $20 (non-GACCI members), $15 (GACCI members) and $10 (17 years and under), available from Gloucester Health Foods, by phoning 0425 203 877 or at the door.
- Jo Ernst Exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, featuring new works. Open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday 10am to1pm.
- Knit and Knatter - Forster Library, 10am to 12pm, Breese Parade, Forster.
- Storytime - Hallidays Point Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point.
- Barrington Community Market, 8.30am to 12pm at Barrington Community Hall on Argyle St.
- Mount George Village Markets, 8am to noon, Mount George Hall.
- Nabiac Farmers Markets. 8am to noon, Nabiac Showground.
- Tuncurry Markets, 8am to 1pm, John Wright Park, Tuncurry.
- WILD - Kerrie Renee Dance Studio, 12.30pm and 6pm concerts at Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Night Bazaar, 5pm to 9.30pm, Victoria Street (between Pulteney and Manning Streets), Taree.
- Forster (Friends of the Library) Trivia Night, 7pm to 10pm at Tuncurry Memorial Hall. Bookings essential, $10 per head, call Helen 6554 7781.
- Old Bar Markets, 7am to 1pm, Old Bar Reserve, Old Bar.
- Bobin Hall Markets, 9am to 2pm, Bobin Hall, Bobin.
- Pacific Palms Markets, 9am to 1pm, Pacific Palms Community Centre, Elizabeth Beach.
- Munro School of Dance Annual Concert, 1.30pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Sinfonia Mid North Coast orchestra, Taree’s Kantabile Chamber Choir and Forster’s Company of Voices combine to per the Australian Landscapes at St John’s Anglican Church, 2pm. Tickets at the door.