What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester.
- Art exhibition “Gallery of Meraki’ featuring mixed media artworks by Gloucester artist Kimberley Eveleigh at the Gloucester Gallery in Denison Street, Gloucester, until Sunday, February 25. Free entry, open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 1pm. Gallery open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sundays 10am to 1pm.
- Exhibitions at Manning Regional Art Gallery: Jo Ernst’s "Not just a nude - life models of the Manning" and Jocelyn Maughan’s "Inspirations - Black Head to Patonga". Runs until March 25. Gallery open 10am to 4pm Wednesday to Saturday, and 1pm to 4pm Sunday.
- John Holme art exhibition Inside Outside at the Hallidays Point Library, 10am to 5pm. Runs until February 22.
- Book talk by Mick Marcon: How To Transform Your Life by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, 1pm to 2pm at Taree Library. Free.
- Storytime - Hallidays Point Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point.
- Rudi's Market, 8am to 2pm, corner Bushland and Kanangra Drive, Taree.
- Newcastle Permanent’s Cinema Under the Stars at Wrigley Park, Taree. Activities start 5.30pm with local musicians performing. Movie starts at sundown. Free.
- Movie By The Pool, 7pm to 9.30pm at Gloucester Olympic Pool. Hosted by Gloucester Blue Light, see the movie ’Blended’. This event is for high school students (Year 7 and above), $5 entry.
- John Holme art exhibition Inside Outside at the Hallidays Point Library, 10am to noon. Runs until February 22.
- Fathers vs Sons Pink Stumps Day cricket challenge match at Rec 4 at Taree Recreation Centre. Fundraiser for the McGrath Foundation. Also includes Bradman Challenge, McGrath Challenge and Healy Challenge.
- The Australian Tenors - Friends for Life at the Manning Entertainment Centre, 2pm.