What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester regions
- Exhibitions at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree: Jo Ernst’s "Not just a nude - life models of the Manning" and Jocelyn Maughan’s "Inspirations - Black Head to Patonga". The exhibitions run until March 25. Gallery open 10am to 4pm Wednesday to Saturday, and 1pm to 4pm Sunday.
- Art exhibition “Gallery of Meraki’ featuring mixed media artworks by Gloucester artist Kimberley Eveleigh at the Gloucester Gallery in Denison Street, Gloucester, until Sunday, February 25. Free entry, open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 1pm. Gallery open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sundays 10am to 1pm.
- Mick Adams Memorial golf day at Forster Golf Club. Four man ambrose with a luncheon to follow. Proceeds go to Men of League foundation.
- Rudi's Market, 8am to 2pm, corner Bushland and Kanangra Drive, Taree.
- Storytime - Hallidays Point Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point. Free.
- Storytime - Stroud Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, 6 Church Lane, Stroud. Free.
- John Holme art exhibition Inside Outside at the Hallidays Point Library, 10am to 5pm. Runs until February 24.
- Ride In 2 BMX come and try day from 10am to noon at the Manning Valley BMX track, Urara Lane Taree.
- John Holme art exhibition Inside Outside at the Hallidays Point Library, 10am to noon. Runs until February 24.
- Battle of the Boats surf boat carnival, Elizabeth Beach, Pacific Palms. Action begins 7.30am.
- The Spooky Men's Chorale Singing Workshop, 10.30am to 12.30pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre, prior to a performance by the group at 2pm. See www.theMEC.com.au for details and tickets.
- Battle of the Boats surf boat carnival, Elizabeth Beach, Pacific Palms. Action begins 7am.