Weekend planner | April 13-15, 2018
- Art exhibitions – Studio Spaces of the Mid North Coast and The Amber Rooms. Free Gallery open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- Art exhibition – Featuring the work of local artist Jean Buettel, at Gloucester Gallery, 25 Denison Street, Gloucester. Entry free. Open Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday 10am to 1pm.
- Great Lakes Relay for Life, Saturday and Sunday at Peter Barclay Field, Tuncurry. Official opening 10am Saturday.
- Circus Avalon in Gloucester, 7.30pm to 9pm, opening night Friday at 7.30pm. Shows on Saturday (11am, 2pm and 7pm) and Sunday (11am) at Gloucester Showground. Tickets adult $22, child $15.
- Seniors Festival: Mind Games and Mindfulness, 10.30am to 12.30pm, Taree Library, Victoria Street, Taree.
- Seniors Festival: Seniors Rights Service Info Session at Harrington, 11am to noon, Harrington Library, Caledonia Street, Harrington.
- Storytime - Hallidays Point Library, 11.30am to 12.30pm, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point.
- Buzz Art exhibition, 10am to 4pm, at Little to the Left Studio and Gallery, Literary Institute Building, Taree. Featuring work by Jenni Katt and Carol Saul.
- Rudi's Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drive, Taree.
- Bulahdelah Genuine Farmers Market, 8am to 1pm, Wade Park, Bulahdelah.
- Johns River Community Markets, 8am to 12.30pm, Community Hall, Johns River.
- Three Brothers Farm Produce, 8am to noon, Johns River Community Hall, Johns River.
- Wingham Community Markets, 8am to noon, Wingham Skate Park, Wingham.
- Seniors Festival: Painting Workshop at Taree Library, 10.30am to 12.30pm, Taree Library, Taree. $10 per person.
- Bees wax wraps workshop - Cundletown, 3.30pm to 5.30pm, Cundletown Community Garden, Main Street, Cundletown.
- Gloucester Farmers Market, 8am to noon, Billabong Park, Gloucester.
- Krambach Markets, 8am to 1pm, Krambach Hall, Bucketts Way, Krambach.
- The 7 Sopranos - Songs from Stage and Screen, 2pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre, Taree.