What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Artexpress exhibition, outstanding works by Higher School Certificate Visual Arts students from schools in NSW. Runs May 18 to June 24 at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Free entry. Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- The Christopher Steele Exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, Denison Street, Gloucester, by this talented local artist is called “Nu Feminin”. Free entry, open Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 1pm. Closes Sunday.
- Rudi's Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Bushland Drive and Kanangra Drive, Taree.
- Storytime - Hallidays Point Library, 11,30am to 12.30pm, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point.
- Storytime - Stroud Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, Church Lane, Stroud.
- Taree parkrun, third anniversary, 8am starting from Endeavour Place Reserve, Stevenson St, Taree.
- Forster parkrun, Pebbly Beach, 8am.
- Fire Station open days, 10am to 2pm, at Fire and Rescue NSW stations in Taree, Wingham and Forster.
- Forster Farmers Market, 8am to noon, Forster Visitor Centre, Little Street, Forster.
- The Hub Markets, 8am to noon, Taree Showground, Muldoon Street, Taree.
- GACCI Big Night In, youth music night at the Senior Citizens Hall, Hume St, Gloucester from 7pm. All performers aged 12-18 years.
- Gloucester District Tennis Association at the clubhouse from 2pm. High tea to celebrate the Royal wedding. Tickets $20, Health Food Shop, Gloucester.
- Tea Gardens Village Markets, 9am to 1pm, Myall Quays Shopping Centre, Myall Quays Boulevard, Tea Gardens.
- Scraps to Soil Workshops - Wingham, 1pm to 3pm, 4 Farquhar Street, Wingham. Registration fee of $20 per participant.
- Official opening of Artexpress, 2pm at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Free entry.
- Pink Ladies Cape Hawke Hospital, Forster, fashion parade. Starts 1pm at Forster Bowling Club. Entry $15, includes afternoon tea.
- Heritage cars display, vehicles to line the Farquhar and Wynter street sides of Central Park in Wingham. From 10am to 2pm.
- Taree and District Branch of the RSPCA’s Million Paws Walk at Taree Showground. Registration starts 9am, $5 per animal. Walk at 10am.
- Krambach Markets, 8am to 1pm, Krambach Hall, Bucketts Way, Krambach.
- Car Boot Trading and Market Stalls, 10am to 2pm, at Bohnock Riverside, 57 Bohnock Road. Fundraiser for Manning Valley Push for Palliative (MVP4P)