What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- HIF NSW Surfmasters Titles, Boomerang Beach, Pacific Palms, for competitors 35 years and above. Competition starts 7.30am each day.
- Exhibitions: Ocean Dreaming (Andy Snelgar and Andy Wallace) plus Artexpress at the Manning Regional Art Gallery.
- Bucketts Way group of primary schools exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, Denison Street, Gloucester. Entry free.
- The Other Side Art Cafe exhibitions, The Tree of Equalitea plus Camera to Canvas exhibition, open 10am to 4pm Friday to Sunday.
- Free kids disco, 5pm to 8pm, at Tea Gardens Hotel, Maxwell Street, Tea Gardens. Fully supervised.
- Forster Farmers Market, 8am to noon, Visitor Information Centre, Little Street, Forster.
- Tea Gardens Village Market, 8am to 1pm, Myall Quays Boulevard, Tea Gardens.
- Giant Fundraising Sale, 7am to 2pm, 8 Boona Street, Forster. Proceeds to Great Lakes Hospice.
- Manning Winter Festival Food and Entertainment with an International Flavour, noon to 3pm. Organised by Taree Quota. Must book, phone 6552 5724.
- Last Tango in Hannam Vale and Last Panto in Hannam Vale by Upper Lansdowne Players, $25, doors open 7.30pm, Hannam Vale Hall.
- The Hub Market, 8am to noon at Taree Showground.
- Taree and District Eisteddfod grand concert, 7.30pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre. Adults $24, pensioner $22, children under 12 $12.
- Krambach Markets, 8.30am to 1pm, Krambach School of Arts Hall.
- An Afternoon at the Proms, 2pm at Manning Entertainment Centre. Features acclaimed violinist Ian Cooper along with opera stars, prima ballerinas, Australia’s foremost Bagpipe Band and the Blue Danube Orchestra.