Cool mostly sunny days are forecast with the chance of afternoon rain on Wednesday.
According to wunderground.com after an overnight low of 2 degrees Celsius, Wednesday is heading for a maximum of 18.
A shower is forecast for Wednesday afternoon with a partly cloudy Thursday before the skies clear up overnight with a low of 1 degree.
The forecast for Friday through to Monday is for sunny days with a daytime temperature of around 17-18 degrees and evenings as low as 0 degrees.
After a light dusting of snow last Friday, July 7, Barrington Tops can expect some below zero overnight temperatures over the next few days.
Days will be mostly sunny with highs of 7-8 degrees.
A hazardous surf warning is in place along our coast. Surf and swell conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, boating, and swimming.
NSW Police Force, Marine Area Command advise that:
- People should consider staying out of the water and avoid walking near surf-exposed areas.
- Rock fishers should avoid coastal rock platforms exposed to the ocean and seek a safe location that is sheltered from the surf.
- Boaters planning to cross shallow water and ocean bars should consider changing or delaying their voyage.
- Boaters already on the water should carry the appropriate safety equipment and wear a lifejacket.
- Boaters should remember to log on with their local Marine Rescue radio base, via VHF Radio or the Marine Rescue APP, and consider their safety management plan.