What's on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- NSW Surf Masters Title, Boomerang Beach, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Competition starts 7.30am each day.
- Art exhibitions, Jason Wing's What Binds Us, Art Bites: Highlights from the City Collection, and Gathang Guuyang (Gathang Canoe) at the Manning Regional Art Gallery. Gallery hours Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- Bucketts Way Primary Schools Art Exhibition, at the Gloucester Art Gallery. Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 1pm.
- Winter Warmer Art Exhibition, 10am to 4pm, including Friday, Saturday, Sunday, at The Gallery, Tea Gardens.
- Rudi's Farmer's Market, 8am to 2pm, on the corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives, Taree.
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am, at Tucker Patch, Cemetery Rd, Gloucester.
- Hypnotik Illusion Hypnosis Show, 7.30pm to 10pm, Gloucester Soldiers Club, Denison Street, Gloucester. Tickets $25, a fundraiser for Barrington Public School.
- Free your mind Friday, 10.30am to 12.30pm at Taree Library, a morning of knitting, colouring, Sudoku, crosswords and more.
- Preschool Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library.
- Preschool Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Stroud Library.
- Taree parkrun, 8am start from Endeavour Place.
- Forster parkrun, 8am start, at the Bicentennial Walk in the Pebbly Beach parkland off Head Street, Forster.
- Tea Gardens Village Market, 8am to noon, at the Myall Quays Shopping Centre, Tea Gardens.
- The Hub Market, 8am to noon, at Taree Showground.
- Forster Farmers Market, 8am to noon, at the Forster Visitor Information Centre.
- Learn about whale migration, with expert marine naturalist Jeannie Lawson, conducting free 40 minute talks at Bennetts Head Forster on Saturday 15 June at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm. Free, no need to book.
- Taree Eisteddfod Grand Finale Concert, 2pm to 5pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre, Taree. Tickets $25 for adults, $15 for children under 15. Book at themec.com.au.
- Stroud Ghost Tour, 7pm to 9pm at the Stroud Court House. For more information go to www.newcastleghosttours.com.au
- Krambach Markets, 8.30am to 1pm, Krambach School of Arts Hall.
- Museum Car Boot Sale, 9am to 1pm, at Great Lakes Museum.
- Copeland Hidden Treasures Tours, Mountain Maid Heritage Tour, 10am to noon at the Heritage Precinct, Copeland Tops State Conservation Area, adult $12, child $8, Family (2A+2C) $28. Bookings are essential at Gloucester Visitor Information Centre.
While you're with us...
Did you know the Manning River Times is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up here.