What's on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Art exhibitions, Jason Wing's What Binds Us, Art Bites: Highlights from the City Collection, and Gathang Guuyang (Gathang Canoe) at the Manning Regional Art Gallery. Gallery hours Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- 'Giriba Barray' Art Exhibition at Gloucester Art Gallery. An exhibition of indigenous art by Worimi artists Gai Clarke and Jack Wrattan. Gallery hours: Thursday to Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday 10am to 1pm. Monday to Wednesday please call ahead: 0425 203 877.
- Winter Warmer Art Exhibition, 10am to 4pm, including Friday, Saturday, Sunday, at The Gallery, Tea Gardens.
- Rudi's Farmer's Market, 8am to 2pm, on the corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives, Taree.
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am, at Tucker Patch, Cemetery Rd, Gloucester.
- Preschool Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library.
- Manning River Dragons 'Come and Try Dragon Boat Paddling Day, meet at the boat ramp near Sailo's for a 9.30am start, wear enclosed shoes that can get wet, a hat and bring a drink bottle.
- Winter Solstice Lantern Walk, organised by Manning River Turtle Conservation Group, 5pm to 7pm at Wingham Brush Nature Reserve. Raising awareness about the endangered Manning River helmeted turtle.
- Taree parkrun, 8am start from Endeavour Place.
- Forster parkrun, 8am start, at the Bicentennial Walk in the Pebbly Beach parkland off Head Street, Forster.
- Three Brothers Produce Markets, 8am to noon at Johns River Community Hall.
- Tuncurry Markets, 8am to 1pm at John Wright Park, Tuncurry.
- Mount George Markets, 9am to noon at Mount George Hall.
- A Company of Voices concert, Love Notes, 3pm to 6pm at Forster Library. Tickets available at the library $15pp, bookings recommended, includes afternoon tea.
- Kerrie Renee Dance Studio Mid-Year Showcase, 4.30pm to 6.50pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Old Bar Markets, 7am to 1pm at Old Bar Reserve.
- Mondrook Market, 9am to 2pm at Mondrook Hall.
- Copeland Hidden Treasures Tours, Mountain Maid Heritage Tour, 10am to noon at the Heritage Precinct, Copeland Tops State Conservation Area, adult $12, child $8, Family (2A+2C) $28. Bookings essential, Gloucester Visitor Information Centre.