What's on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Art exhibitions, Manning Regional Art Gallery, Kate Dorrough - The Lyrical River, Stewart MacFarlane - The Real World.
- Lake View Gallery Exhibition, at 11am daily at the Pacific Palms Recreation Club.
- Pix from the Stix photography exhibition, 10am to 4pm daily at the Gloucester Gallery.
- Taree Christian College presents Singin' in the Rain Jnr, 7pm Friday, 1pm and 7pm Saturday, at Taree Baptist Church. Tickets at school's website.
- Special Storytime: Skylah Dreams by Shane Peters, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library.
- Free your mind Friday, 10.30am to 12.30pm at Taree Library.
- Rudi's Farmers Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Kanangra and Bushland Drives, Taree.
- Taree parkrun, Endeavour Place Car Park, 8am.
- Forster parkrun, Pebbly Beach, 8am.
- Wingham Community Markets, 8am to noon, at Wingham Skate Park.
- Johns River Community Markets, 8am to 12.30pm at Johns River Community Hall.
- Three Brothers Produce Market, 8am to noon, at Johns River Community Hall.
- With a Little Help From My Friends, 7.30pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Hunter Wind Ensemble at St John's Anglican Church, Taree, 3pm. Tickets $15, available from Bass'n'Blues.
- Forster Town Markets, 8am to 2pm, from Town Park.
- Burrell Creek Markets, 9am to 12.30pm at Burrell Creek Hall.
- Devil Ark/Aussie Ark Tour, fully escorted, 10am to 12.30pm to Honeysuckle Picnic Area, Barrington Tops National Park. Book online at Aussie Ark Website.
- Life Drawing Studio, 1.30pm to 3.30pm at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Bring materials and easel. Cost $15.
- Andrea Rowsell Academy of Dance - Presentation Day Performance 2019, 2pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre.