Rhonda Burchmore has a soft spot for Taree. “I’m quite familiar with it. I come up to the Manning Valley and do Can Assist with the girls there… the audiences have always supported me.”
The award-winning entertainer will be back in town on Saturday November 11, this time to present ABBA-solutely Fabulous, her show with “bestie” and fellow entertainer Lara Mulcahy, at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
Tickets available online through the Manning Entertainment Centre or at www.rhondaburchmore.com/
- Old Bar Remembrance Day service, 11am at Old Bar Public School.
- Remembrance Day service, 11am at Estia, Taree.
- Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library. Free
- Kitty Flanagan presents ‘Smashing’ at the Manning Entertainment Centre. Show runs 8pm to 9.30pm.
- Taree Remembrance Day service, 11am at the Club Taree Memorial.
- Wingham Remembrance Day service, 10.30am at the Wingham Memorial Town Hall.
- Great Lakes Remembrance Day service, Lone Pine Memorial, Tuncurry. 10.50am start.
- Opening of Jo Ernst exhibition at Gloucester Gallery. 2pm to 4pm.
- Gloucester Farmers Market, 8am to noon at Billabong Park, Gloucester.
- Johns River Community Markets, 8am to 12.30pm at the Johns River Community Hall.
- Wingham Community Markets, 8am to 12pm, opposite the Art Deco Building in Dennes Street, Wingham.
- Bees Wax wraps workshop, 10,30am to 12.30pm at the Tea Gardens Hotel, Tea Gardens. Cost $20.
- Forster Town Markets, 8am to 2pm at Town Park, Forster.
- Cundletown Markets, 8.30am to noon at the Cundletown Community Garden.
- Burrell Creek Hall Markets, 9am to 12.30pm at Burrell Creek Hall.
- The 2017 Manning River Lions Camp for disadvantaged children and their families known as ‘Camp Memories’. To be held at 34 Urray Road, Taree South.
- Angel Flight information session on Monday, November 13. at CWA rooms in Gloucester beginning at 10am.
- Jo Ernst art workshop on November 14 at Gloucester Health Foods. Cost $35.