What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester.
- Taree Show, (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) at Taree Showground, Muldoon Street, Taree. Starts 9am. Adults $10, family (2 adults and 2 children) $25, students/children 5-18 years $5, pensioners (Aged/Disabilities) $5.
- Flourish Australia’s Brushes with Life art exhibition on the corner of Victoria and Commerce streets in Taree. Official opening 5.30pm Friday, runs until October 10.
- Gloucester Art Society Spring Exhibition at Gloucester Gallery. Open all weekend, 10am to 4pm.
- Kids Bingo at Taree Library 11am to noon. Bookings essential. Suitable 5yrs+. Supervised activity. Free.
- TOTS Tour at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree, 11.15am to noon. Free.
- Creative Painting at Wingham Library, Wynter Street, Wingham, 1.30pm to 2.30pm. Bookings essential, for ages 8 yrs+. Cost $10.
- Sydney Symphony Orchestra Fellowship Ensemble, 7.30pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Live music at Fox Den Café, James Bennett.
- Spectacular Spring High Tea Garden Party, 1pm to 4pm at George Hoad’s Winchelsea Gardens, 52 Alfred Road, Killabakh.
- Open Garden, 10am to 3pm at Liz Cross’s garden, 12 Patanga Close, Taree.
- Tea Gardens Genuine Farmers Market, Anzac Park, Marine Drive, Tea Gardens, 8am to 1pm.
- Wingham Farmers Markets, Wingham Showground, Gloucester Road, Wingham, 8am to noon.
- Forster Light the Night, 5.30pm to 8.30pm, Discovery Parks, Aquatic Road, Darawank.
- Art Central Saturday at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street Taree, 11am to 2pm.
- Fix your bike these school holidays, 1pm to 3pm, Green Bikes Workshop, Tip Road, Tuncurry. Cost $10. For kids 11 years plus and adults.
- Jazz - Fine and Mellow: a salute to Fats Waller, 2.30pm to 5pm, Forster Library, Breese Parade, Forster. Cost $15.
- Live music at Stroud Central Hotel, Ngariki.
- Forster Town Markets, 8am to 2pm, Town Park, Head Street, Forster.
- Cundletown Markets, 8.30am to noon, Cundletown Community Garden, Main Street, Cundletown.