What's on across the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- 'Paint, Cloth and Clay' art exhibition, until March 24 at the Gloucester Art Gallery, Denison Street, Gloucester. Featuring the work of painter Yvette Hugill, ceramicist Peter Hugill and printmaker Ali Haigh. Gallery hours are Thursday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 1pm. Monday to Wednesday, call ahead: 0425 203 877.
- Art exhibitions at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Into the Wild - Exploring the Past by Peter Schouten, Paradise of Waters, Movements and Impermanence by Angela Tay and Jennifer Catt. Gallery hours are Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- Rudi's Farmer's Market, 8am to 2pm, on the corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives in Taree.
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am, at Tucker Patch, 62 Cemetery Road, Gloucester.
- Opening gala performance of Banjo (a fusion of dance, poetry and music), 7.30pm at the Tuncurry Memorial Hall.
- Understanding our shorebirds, 10am to 4pm at the Manning Regional Art Gallery.
- Nabiac Show, from 8am to 9pm at Nabiac Showground. Ring events, pavilion displays, show jumping, dog show, grand parade, children's activities, pet show and a fireworks finale. Adults $10, pensioner $5, children to 15 years $5, family $30 (two adults and three children only).
- Tuncurry Markets, 8am to 1pm, at John Wright Park, Tuncurry.
- Three Brothers Produce Market, 8am to noon, at the Johns River Community Hall.
- Mondrook Twilight Market, 2pm to 10pm at Mondrook Hall. Includes live music and African rhythms and dance workshop.
- Ronald McDonald House Fundraiser, starts 2pm at Lakeside Tavern. Live music, slide, tea cup ride, facepainting, jumping castle, raffles, barbecue and pony rides.
- Old Bar Markets, 7am to 1pm, at Old Bar Reserve, Old Bar.
- Elands Market, 10am to 2pm, at the Bulga Soldiers Memorial Hall.