What's on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- The Forgotten Works of Pixie O'Harris at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- Inaugural exhibition "Gloucester Locals: Portraits of Faces You May Know" at the Gloucester Gallery. Thursday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 1pm.
- Natural Dyeing - Botanical Colours and Impressions, two day workshop, join artist Jana Pearceova in an exploration of seasonal colour through the art of dyeing and printing with plant based materials. Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm. Suitable for beginners, 15 years and over.
- Valentines Race Day, 11am to 6pm at Taree Racecourse, Bushland Drive.
- NSW Seniors Festival, movie screening of Wild Rose, 2pm to 4pm at Tea Gardens Library.
- NSW Seniors Festival, relax and listen to a performance by Singing on Q Choir, 5.30pm to 6.30pm at Wingham Library.
- Free Your Mind Friday, 10.30am to 12.30pm at Taree Library, the place to be for all your knitting, colouring, Sudoku and crossword needs.
- Preschool Storytime - Hallidays Point, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library.
- Taree parkrun, 8am, Endeavour Place.
- Forster parkrun, 8am, Bicentennial Walk in the Pebbly Beach Parkland.
- Gloucester parkrun, 8am, Gloucester District Park.
- The Hub Market, 8am to noon at Taree Showground.
- Tea Gardens Village Market, 8am to noon at Myall Quays Shopping Centre, Tea Gardens.
- Forster Farmers Market, 8am to noon at Forster Visitor Information Centre, Little Street, Forster.
- Natural Dyeing - Botanical Colours and Impressions, one day workshop, 10am to 4pm, join artist Jana Pearceova in an exploration of seasonal colour through the art of dyeing and printing with plant based materials. Suitable for beginners, 15 years and over.
- NSW Seniors Festival, movie screening, Rocketman, 11am to 1pm, at Taree Library.
- Ageing with Grace, 9am to 1.30pm, one day series of seminars by professional health workers, counsellors and other experts in the field of caring and ageing at St Andrews Anglican Church, Tea Gardens. Free.
- Great Lakes Museum Market, 8am to noon, at Great Lakes Museum.
- Krambach Markets, 8.30am to 1pm at Krambach School of Arts Hall.