Markets, January 8-9
- Tuncurry Market, John Wright Park, Saturday January 8, 8am-1pm
- Gloucester Farmers Market, Billabong Park, Saturday January 8, 8am-12pm
- Forster Town Market, Town Park, Sunday January 9, 8am-1pm
- Pacific Palms market, Pacific Palms Community Centre, Pacific Palms, Elizabeth Beach, Sunday January 9, 9am-1pm
- Thursday Produce Market, Taree Park, Macquarie Street, Thursday January 13, 7.30am-12pm
- The Artisan Farmer Farm Gate Stall, Woosters Lane, Nabiac, Friday January 14, 8am-4pm.
'In Conversation' artist talk with Robyn McGrath
Saturday, January 8 at Manning Regional Art Gallery, 11am-12pm. Free entry
Join Untethered Fibre artist Robyn McGrath and explore the groups' latest show Signatures: the mark as the embodiment of identity and intent as she discusses the works on display sharing some of the techniques and practices.
Saturday, January 8, 8am-10am, Bicentennial Walk, Pebbly Beach, Forster
Free Junior Introduction to Sailing at Coomba Park
Tuesday, January 11, 9am-11am, Coomba Aquatic Club, Coomba Park
For budding sailors seven to 18 years, learn the basics of sailing.
Bookings essential: call Ian Peden 0417 245 579 or email email@example.com.
Limited to 20 places each day so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Participants must wear floatation vests (bring your own or borrow one from the club), must have suitable footwear (eg. boat shoes or sneakers, not thongs), sunscreen protection and a parent or guardian must be present.
Rotary Annual Book Fair Tuncurry
Open every day from 9am Wednesday, January 12 to Tuesday, January 18, Tuncurry Memorial Hall.